Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow

So I didn't realize it had been almost 2 months since I posted!!!

Summer went well. I worked 4-6 hours a day in the pastry kitchen.

Mom and family moved into their new house, and a week later all our stuff came! That was a great day. So mom pretty much has the house unpacked and pictures are on the wall and what not.

Oh and I turned 19. That was fun.

My roomate/friend Lily finally came back to stay and were having a grand time. I have two new roomates, Michelle and Allie. Both are great. I think we will all get along well.

I got a new job! I now work in the Periodicals section of the campus library!! It is great! Definitely a change from the pastry kitchen, but I think I am going to love it! It came with a nice pay raise too!

I started classes on Monday. I am taking 14 credits/4 classes: Human Physiology, Intro to Bio-Organic Chemistry, Chinese 101 and New Testament - the First 4 Gospels. So I think I am going to really enjoy the semester. I am worried about Chemistry, as I never really understand it, but that is the only one I am really worried. And there are a few people I know who are in both my Chem and Physiology class, so we can get some good study groups together.

I got to know lots of people in my ward this summer, but then they all moved out, and so now I have to get to know people again at church, but I think I'll be fine.

I think that is about it. I know just spend lots of time at work and school, as I work everyday but Tuesday and I have all my classes everyday but New Testament.

Oh! And I apply for the Nursing program this month, so wish me luck. I don't currently have a back up plan, but I'm kind of looking at maybe EMT, though it might be too high stress. Who knows. Maybe I'll just end up as a science something or other....or maybe I'll go back and try photography...and who knows. Maybe I'll just get married before I have to make any of those decisions....though most likely not, which is just fine with me.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I'll attempt to post more, though I really don't have much to post on!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like a great schedule and an awesome new job! I miss you and love you! Please update more regularly. Post about ANYTHING!!! I'm hungry for family updates. And work hard...good luck with applying to the nursing program...I'll be praying for you!

Julie J. said...

Good luck with your chem class. Just make sure to show up to all the lectures and labs and do all the homework and reading and you should be fine. you are so smart, you can do it!

Kathy said...

Yay, I've been waiting to hear how you're doing. Sounds busy but that is college for you.

Love you!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Keep us posted on the application process - I have great faith in you, you don't need luck - you are awesome!