Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 posts in one month?!

Oh wait. Its October...I forgot! But I'm glad its October!

I woke up this morning to a glorious sight! Snow on Timp Mountain!! I was so excited to see that! I wore my rainboots today, and a sweatshirt...though the sweatshirt was a bit much...not quite cold enough to consistently wear one.

School is going good. Definitely much better, except for last week, when I had three tests and a bajillion homework assignments. But that week is done, and this week is much better =] So far at least.

I joined a dinner group! We eat together Mon-Thurs and only have to cook every other week (there are 8 of us). We also all happen to be in the same FHE group, which is a lot of fun! I was a bit bummed at first, but then I realized that its actually great, because I really like everyone in the group and it makes going to both activities fun because I already have friends in both places! Tomorrow is my night to cook, so I am making Chicken Ziti with garlic bread and a salad. Hopefully it will turn out good!

Work is work. We hired a bunch of new people, and they are all really great! It can be a lot of fun! One sad thing though is one of my bosses is being transfered to another area, and we will be getting a new boss. This could be a good thing, but it could be a bad thing. I'll let you know =]

Not much else is going on. I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I am a Sunday School teacher now, specifically the Marriage and Family Relations teacher. And Sunday is my first time teaching...thankfully (or maybe not, we'll see) I team teach, so I'm hoping that will be good.

BYU football isn't going so good...we have our homecoming game Saturday...and I am going, but we'll see for how long (I do have to work as well). And the parade is Saturday morning, and I'm planning on going to that (and then I get to take a test).

Anyways. Thats about it!

-Andrea

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Anj, I remember those crazy weeks when you have three tests and a bunch homework or projects. I'm glad you like your classes and that you are having a good time with friends...FHE and dinner group! Dinner group sounds like an awesome idea!

Julie J. said...

I think they should be making you the boss... And I totally want to join a dinner group!