Sunday, January 8, 2012

Life in Limbo

Well, I am now a non-college student, but not yet a missionary. Therefore, my life hangs in limbo...

I'm not a fan.

School finished up, I forcibly quit my job (the only reason I quit was because the University wouldn't let me keep working at the library if I wasn't a student. Boo) and I moved home. It will all be worth it because I get to be a missionary!

I now spend my time...not doing a whole lot of anything. I am getting to nanny more, which is wonderful. I want to spend as much time with "my kids" as possible before I go away for 18 months and the forget me =[ Hopefully that won't happen! I have also begun to really study Preach My Gospel. That is one amazing book. Even if you aren't preparing to serve a mission, I highly recommend studying it! I am learning many great things. I also need to get my Chinese study on.

I haven't decided for sure whether I will be emailing out my weekly letters or having them posted to a blog or both =] So just in case, and because we all know how much I love blogs, I have created one for my mission! I was shocked, but the URL sisterbusath.blogspot.com was available, so you can check me out over there while I'm on my mission!

Seeing as I'm no longer a BYU student (well, for the time being) I will be mostly posting my mission preparations over there, and most likely (as long as I can convince a family member to do so) my letters will be posted over there as well.

Fear not, this blog will not disappear. I will resume posting here when I get back from my mission and once again become a BYU student!

Follow me to: www.sisterbusath.blogspot.com

See you in August of 2013!

-Andrea

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for the update. I just added the mission blog to my list of blogs. Time will fly by. You'll be on your way in no time at all. And then back again. Crazy how it is like that.

Love you!

this is Aunt Kathy. I ditched the hungry - even though we're still hungry...

Patti said...

hey Andrea, thanks so much for your comment! Kelle and I are friends, and Lily's picture is in her first post on the 2 for 2 ! :) I sent readers there to wish Nella a happy birthday last week..


http://babynumber10.blogspot.com/2012/01/lilys-birthday-giveaway-weekday-three.html


Thank so much for the birthday wishes, and thank you for your heart for our kiddos! oxox

Shauna said...

Really excited for you. Sorry about the limbo, that's boring, I know. But, you're right! You get to be a missionary! Good for you Andrea, thanks for your example. You're a gem. Take good care,

Shauna