Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whoot!

So I figured since I no longer fit under the title of a "China Traveler" that I should start a new blog since I am now a BYU student! I am going to make this blog private, and I'm not going to put anything else up till I set it private, but I'm going to give people a week to leave me a comment or email me to get added to the list. Then I'll go into full detail!

So, if you want to be added to the list, leave me a comment or send me an email to me
And if you know I have your email, you will be getting an invite anyway =] But if your unsure, email or leave me a comment!

Hopefully I'll be better at this blog then the China one...though I highly doubt that =]


Andrea

2 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

Yeah for the BYU student! Congrats on the new blog, I hope to see all the pictures and hear all the stories of your fun time at the Y!

Becky said...

Dudette! Add us to your blog list. Use my gmail account. Love you and miss you!