Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Elections...

So as we all know...Obama won the election...338 projected electoral votes to...156...how sad. I wish that I had looked more into the canadates and made a more informed disicion about who I was voting for, instead of being swayed. But I didn't. So I'm really hoping that maybe everyone just thought McCain was who as supposed to be president, but maybe Obama is who is supposed to be president...I don't know. But all I hope is that things will turn around in America so that we can start going up hill instead of down...

At least things are looking good for Prop 8. Currently it is 54% yes, 46% no. But that is only 15% of the precincts having turned in their results...so who knows...

I'm thinking of moving to Canada... =]

Actually I'd rather move to China and become one of their citizens, but I think I'll get more freedoms in America =]

(Those are just a joke...except that I do want to move to Canada and back to China =])

2 comments:

Sandy said...

It sounds like you need a break from school. Just go back to China for the Christmas vacation, get your fill and come back to your homeland, rested and ready for a new semester.

Wanderingfamilies said...

I will go with you! If America turns more socialized (and we are on the road), then to Canada it is! Or maybe New Zealand because it is even more beautiful and not as cold...I figure if I am going to live in a socialized country, it might as well be in the south Pacific!