Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snowmobiling and more


I feel bad that this has been sitting waiting to be seen. Here are pictures from snowmobiling almost 2 months ago =]

So my family went with my dad's sister's family (The Algers) to West Yellowstone, MT at the beginning of February so we could all go snowmobiling! It was so much fun! I had such a great time! I actually got to drive my own snowmobile, which was awesome. The not awesome part: I crashed my snowmobile into Noelle's. That was fantastic. Some damage to my mobile, but no one was hurt =] Lots of us got stuck in the snow, which was awesome too!


Johnson Family

Really neat trees covered in snow

My poor stuck snow mobile..or maybe it was Moms...or Noelles

Sam and Julie

Same snow mobile stuck

Maybe I'll post more pictures...some day. Blogger is annoying and doesn't put the pictures where you want them...


1 comment: