Sunday, January 31, 2010

Missionaries in Romania

I don't know who of you have seen this news article, but 2 missionaries who were serving in Romania died this weekend. And sadly, I knew one of them. Elder McKay Burrows was in my ward freshman year. He was a great guy! One of my friends on Facebook had posted about this, and she said something like, Pray for the Burrows family, and the missionary in Romania had died. I was like...I know a missionary in Romania with the last name of Burrows. And sure enough, it was him. He and his companion died of natural gas asphyxiation. Its incredibly sad. I remember when he announced his mission call in sacrament meeting, and he was excited to be going to Romania, but nervous at the same time. Its so sad to see missionaries die on their missions, but you know that it is because the Lord had a more important mission for them.

Anyways. I just wanted to post that.


-Andrea

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I am waiting for you to post your snowmobiling pictures.