Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life.

So school is going well, which is good! I still need to get my major (biology education) officially declared, as well as my minor (chinese teaching). So hopefully that can get done sometime this semester =]

I'm really enjoying all my classes and all my professors. Stats is kind of boring, and so is my PDBio (Physiology and Developmental Biology) class because, at least for PDBio, its all stuff I've already learned. Stats is just boring because...it just is!

So I have to start trying to figure out where I am going to live next year...not sure. I'd like to stay on Condo Row where I currently am, but I want to get out of my ward. There are about 130 girls and 36 guys...and I'm not joking at all! I don't like a lot of the girls either; they seem too stuck up and too, like they are better than everyone else. There are a lot of really sweet girls too, but this definitely isn't my favorite ward people wise, though I do love my bishopric! They are fantastic! So we'll see where I end up, but I do really need to start figuring it out! February is the month where you pretty much have to decide.

Not much else is going on. I am taking pictures of my roommates this afternoon (hopefully!) and if they turn out like I am hoping they will, I'll post some! I really am getting back into wanting to take pictures, and so yea!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

hope to see the pictures