Wednesday, December 15, 2010

End of the Semester!!

Well the semester is over, well, it will be completely when I finish my last two finals. It wasn't a horrible semester though. I enjoyed my classes for the most part, and I really enjoyed all of my professors; they were wonderful! I already too my Doctrine and Covenants final and my chemistry final, so tomorrow is going to be humanities and maybe statistics, but if not, I will take statistics first thing Friday morning! And then I will be done! Well, for two weeks. But I am excited for next semester...though I am always excited for the next semester =]

Nothing exciting is going on other than school though. I am looking forward to Christmas break, especially because I am doing three, over night nanny jobs for three different families. It will be a lot of fun! And I'm excited to have a break from working at the library. I'm not working there over break because of all the nannying, so it will be nice to come back in the new year ready to work again =]

Well, that was short and sweet and to the point. Pretty much I'm sick of studying and just needed something else to occupy my time. And I'm also working on creating a photography website (that's something else I've recently become really interested in, again!) So when I get that up I will post for people to see =]

No comments: