Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Announcement!

I'd like to interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast (of nothing...since I'm a horrible blogger!) to make this special announcement!

I have decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

My mission papers were completed tonight, and the member of my stake presidency that I met with said, unless there is a large number of papers being submitted, there is a 70-80% chance that my call will be assigned on Thursday and arrive to me by a week from Wednesday! I can't believe that by next Wednesday, I could know where I will be serving the Lord for 18 months!!!! (and if not next Wednesday, then the following for sure =] )

So! Now that that is out there, please guess where you think I will serve =]

And now, back to your regularly scheduled broadcast =]



3 comments:

Becky said...

Woot! Woot! How many guesses do we get? I'll take three, in order of my strongest impressions.

1. Taiwan

2. New Zealand

3. Michigan Lansing Mission

Kathy said...

ummmmmm -

I like New Zealand -

but since Becky said that I think
foreign
Norway
stateside - San Jose CA! Wouldn't that be crazy!!!!
but that's not really my stateside guess
my stateside guess is
ummmmm
Vermont

Love you!

Amy said...

Hi Andrea - this is Amy, you left a comment on my blog. And this is a totally crazy world because we are IN the Hillsdale Ward!! Cue Twilight Zone music. Anyway, glad you like our blog. Congrats on putting in the mission papers! My guess is ... Denmark.