Friday, November 18, 2011

Well?

Well, what has been going on in my life? Not a whole lot really. I've just been trying to keep up with school and finish the semester! Once it is over, I won't have to go to school for 1 1/2 years! Yay! I'm really happy about that =]

I officially changed my major...again...to Biological Science Education, which is the Biology teaching program. Why did I do this? Because I didn't want to take Organic Chemistry (I was 7 weeks into the class and had had enough). So I switched! I am excited to come back to school and start my teaching classes (after my mission though =] )

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving next week! It is probably my favorite food holiday! OO I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Things are going well in getting ready for my mission! I have bought a few clothing items, and have been filling out lots of paperwork! And I am going through the temple tomorrow, and I'm so excited!

That really is about all that is going on right now. We are going to California for Christmas for my cousins wedding, and I am so excited to be going back to San Jose! It has been way too long! I'm excited to get to see people one last time before my mission =]

And then we will come back to Utah for Christmas, and hopefully then go to LA after Christmas =] Yay for going to California twice over Christmas!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

All sounds great!

Becky said...

Doing good Anj! One of my companions was that major and now she teaches high school biology, which she loves and finds a great challenge.