Monday, September 1, 2008

Current Weather in Utah

So as most of you can figure out, today is September 1st. So last night I mentioned how it was raining and cold. And I didn't think more than that. Well I wake up this morning and guess what, it's still raining, a lot, and its about 50 degrees outside. Yes. 50 degrees F. And its September 1st. And guess what is on the mountains. SNOW! Yes friends. Snow on the mountain in September! I was so excited! I got to wear my comfy warm boots and my sweatshirt and everything. And there was still a little bit of it left tonight, but it's mostly gone. And it is supposed to be hot again by Friday. Shucks.




Here is a picture I stole from my friend Alex as well.

There you have it folks. Snow on the mountains. And quite a "bit" of it too!
You guys are also going to figure out that I am going to post more because I get to talk all about me!
I know. I'm so self centered =]
Yay for no classes tomorrow! And hopefully it will still be cold!
Andrea

4 comments:

Kathy said...

OH - the memories - Andrea - this is so fun to read about your experiences. I felt very much the same about everything - and yes - even the weather! Those mountains are soooo beautiful, every season of the year. Love you. Aunt Kathy

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Don't worry if it warms up this week...the snow WILL be back soon...LOTS OF IT! The snow was NOT my favorite part of BYU. I lived in the furthest Heritage Hall apt from campus...& most of my class were in the Richards Bldng...it was a LONG walk!

Melinda said...

If you like the cold, you should have come up here to Logan and attended Utah State...we have plenty of cold here! Actually it's been perfect, 70 degree weather here this week.

The Wells said...

After the last few weeks of being sooo hot, I think I am ready to have sweaters and fires and snow. I will also have a good excuse to not work on the yard.