Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog Challenge

So my cousins Julie and Becky are committed to blogging everyday for the month of December. I told Becky I would do it if she would! So here I am. I don't have much to blog about...pretty much since its just finals!

So Thanksgiving was great! I worked Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, then went home Wednesday afternoon and stayed till Saturday night. We had family over for Thanksgiving dinner, and then Saturday morning I got to go see a friend from San Jose who moved when we were 13, but was visiting family in Provo, so that was really fun! Saturday night we had family over again because one of my cousins and her family that we don't see often were visiting, so we had dinner all together again, which was a lot of fun!

I'm in the homestretch for the end of the semester!! The last day of classes is one week from this Thursday so I'm way excited! We found out in Chinese today that our final is going to be next Wednesday and Thursday in class, so that is great! I have two other scheduled finals, and one that I have to take in the testing center. Hopefully things will go fine.

I'm so grateful for my roomates! We have so much fun together! We have been wanting to have a dessert party since September but have just never gotten the chance to do it. So we decorated our Christmas tree and put up lights last Sunday and we decided we were going to have a Christmas dessert party on Sunday, so we are so excited! We have some more decorating to do. I'll have to do a post with pictures after we clean and finish decorating =]

So I should probably stop there or else I'm going to run out of things to blog about!

-Andrea

2 comments:

Kathy said...

sounds like a fun holiday. good luck with the finals!

Becky said...

YEA! Good luck with finals and I'm excited to read your blog EVERYDAY in December!!!!