Monday, December 7, 2009

Family Home Evening

So tonight I had to decide between two different FHE's to attend. My ward FHE group was caroling with llamas. My FHE dad organizes caroling with llamas every Christmas, and they go caroling and collect food for the food bank. And my extended family was having FHE together, which is something I always love going to. I ultimately decided to go visit with family and I'm always so glad when I do. My family family didn't come down because of the snow, but most everyone else was there, and I remember why I love extended family FHE so much! I love singing with my family, especially about our Savior's birth. Being it the Christmas season, we read the Living Christ and sang Christmas hymns. We have been doing these extended family home evenings since, forever, and I have always loved them and I'm so grateful we have started them up again here in Utah.

Being the holiday season, you think more about what you are grateful for, and I am truly grateful for family and the closeness I have with them, and that we can always get together and have a great time.

Anywho. This is my last week of classes and I'm beyond excited!!

Have a great week everyone!!

-Andrea

1 comment:

Kathy said...

yeah - gotta love the singing...