Thursday, December 17, 2009

DONE!!!!

I'm DONE!! I decided to just study and take my last final tonight so I could be done!! So I studied and took it. It took 1 1/2 hours, and wasn't fun. I went through and answered all the ones I knew...which was almost 1/2. And then I went through and used process of elimination, and then I completely guessed on about 10. I didn't do so hot, but the class is curved, so yeah.

So now I'm free! I made a list of books I want to read over break. They are all ones I read in high school, but I want to re-read them now, thinking I'll appreciate/understand them more. So I'm pretty excited.

OOh. And last night I was craving sweets...so I made homemade, from scratch, brownies. And they were sooooooooo good!!

I worked for 7 hours today, and it actually wasn't too bad. So I'm less worried about break work (I was afraid it would be realllly long) but I'll be able to read and such too.

And I'm hoping to get a hair cut this weekend, so I'll be posting about that!

Have a great night/day!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So - what are the books? Which one will you start with? Congratulations on another semester under you belt!