Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Look

So how do you like my new blog look?? I decided it needed a change, so I spiced it up a bit.

I really need a new haircut too. I've decided that as much as I want it short, it needs to get a little warmer before I cut it super short again. But it does need some stylin.

I took the first part of my Chinese final. Well actually it was the second half, and we'll take the first half tomorrow. I'm pretty confident. It was just reading and answering questions and matching, which wasn't too bad. I also had to write a dialogue, which wasn't too bad either, since any word I couldn't remember was somewhere on the page, which is awesome. So tomorrow we'll have vocab and sentence structure, where they give us a word and we have to make a sentence. So that will be fun.

I'm also excited that I don't have to work on Friday. It will be fantastic!! Though I have a lot of review sessions that day so not much free time. No worries though, the "free" time is right around the corner!! I say "free" because even though I have no classes, I do have work, but its not like I'll have to actually do anything but sit and read and surf the web. It will be fantastic!!

Oh and by the way, when I got to work this morning it was -1 degrees F, and 2 hours later, it was -5 degrees F and it felt like -20. Great. I was freezing!!!

Hope everyone is staying warm!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Yep, just as I thought. When you are supposed to be studying you are redesigning your Blog page. Way to go. Love ya.

Kathy said...

Keep plugging along Andrea - you'll do great and before you know it - this Fall semester will be behind you. Isn't that crazy? Just like that - on to new things! Stay warm!!