Monday, December 21, 2009

Oops

So I guess I didn't blog last night. It was a long day. My roommate Lily was taking a friend to the airport, but she wasn't comfortable driving home by herself. So I went...at 5 AM with them to the airport. We were actually dropping two people off, and the first person's flight left at 7:15 AM, and the second person's flight left at 9...so we dropped off the first person than drove to temple square and ate breakfast, then back to the airport. It was a really long day.

I also went to the Asian ward yesterday with my roommate Lily. She got a new calling as the Chinese Sunday School teacher, so I went to listen to her give her first lesson. She did a good job =] Of course I didn't understand the majority of it, but she had a powerpoint in English. So that helped.

And now today I am at work. For 10 hours. Not too sure why I signed up to work for 10 hours...today tomorrow and Wednesday...but I did. So here I sit. I have yet to start reading my books, but my favorite that I have read before was "The Bean Trees". Probably because it was the only one that had an interesting story line to it. I also love the book "The Secret Life of Bees" which is also a fantastic movie!!

Anywho. It had just dawned on me that I hadn't blogged. So I blogged now. I'm way excited for Christmas and food and gifts, but mostly for lots of food. And no work or school.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

that's a lot of hours!

Sandy said...

I read the "Secret Life of Bees" too
And good food at my house on Christmas day.

Julie J. said...

Reading is the best and I am so jealous that you work in the library. I too loved The Secret Life of Bees and I thought they did and excellent job on the movie. That is not always the case.