Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Clean apartment and almost Christmas!!!!!

So this evening I did all the dishes, washed some towels, wiped down the counters and stove, and swept the floor. And now we have a clean apartment!

I was also able to finish wrapping christmas presents (my moms were the hardest because they were weird shaped) and now I am watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original). I'm so excited that tomorrow will be my last day of work for a while!! It will be way nice to have a break!

And I can't wait for Christmas!! I'm getting really excited to see family and eat lots of great food!!!

And I also got my work schedule for next semester...and I work Saturdays =[ Its only 4 hours, but I'm not excited. And then I work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I start at 8 this semester instead of 7, except for Friday. So hopefully all will be fine.

I can't believe that it is almost 2010!! I'm going to have to do a decade in review post, seeing as a lot happened between the year I turned 10 and 19.

-Andrea

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You're a good roommate to take care of everything like that. The decade in review will be a fun post!