Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finals, Finals, Finals

Tomorrow begins finals for me. Well, thats not entirely true, since I had my oral Chinese final on Monday, but that was a piece of cake. Tomorrow I have the first half of my Chinese written final, and then Thursday I will finish it. Exciting!! One down, three to go!

Thursday we are having our work Christmas potluck. Thats pretty exciting. And we are also having a potluck after we finish our Chinese final on Thursday, also exciting! Thursday is also, finally, our last classes for the semester! I am beyond excited!!!

Friday I don't have to work, since it is the beginning of our reading days, which is great. I have some reviews scheduled for Chemistry and New Testament, which is great and hopefully will help!

So my posts are going to be a bit boring from now till finals is over, but do not fear! I will blog! Maybe I'll do some flashback posts, things from China or something.

Have a great day everyone!

-Andrea

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I always loved those "reading" days - too bad I didn't use them for reading! Good luck Andrea.

Kathy said...

I like your new look.

Sandy said...

If you are anything like the Algers you will blog because you are looking for something else to do besides study. Your apartment is probably very clean too and all the dishes are done.