Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Party #1

So tonight we had a gathering with my mom's side of the family. It was the first real big one in a long time. All my mom's family was there except for one uncle (and family) that lives out of town, and an aunt (and family) that lives out of town. It was a lot of fun! We had probably 30 people including kidlets. We did a "white elephant" gift exchange game, except that we brought useful gifts and not weird gifts. We had soup and sandwiches which were really good and lots of yummy desserts!!

Tomorrow we are going up to temple square to see the lights which I'm excited about =] I haven't been up there this year, so I'm glad I get to go with my family.

And then its Christmas! I'm really excited this year!

Also, my family got their new, beautiful, massive entertainment center and 47" flat screen tv. All fantastic Christmas presents!

Merry Almost Christmas!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How fun for you guys. Sounds like great plans. What's the first thing you all watched on the big TV?