Monday, December 14, 2009

Its the start of something new?

Nope. Finals.
I had my first (this semester) final today. Well thats not entirely true, but I don't really count Chinese. Which by the way, I found out I officially got an A- in the class, which is just fine with me. So that was great.

Today I had New Testament. I went in feeling very confident, knew all the terms and such that my instructor had on the study guide, and knew the maps we were going to have to draw/label. And then I started taking the test and a good majority of the test was not on the study guide, which kind of frustrates me. Either make an accurate study guide or don't make one at all. Anyways, I pulled a C on the final, which was fine with me, and got a C in the class, which is also fine, seeing as I hadn't done too well on past tests.

Tomorrow I am taking Chemistry and either Wednesday or Thursday night, but probably Friday morning I will be taking human physiology. So thats all great.

I'm really excited to be done with all this, and then I'll just be working all break (with the exception of a few days). So yup!

Hope everyone is doing well!

-Andrea

1 comment:

Kathy said...

keep it up Andrea - it will be over before you know it!