Friday, December 11, 2009

Work party and Cinnamon Rolls

On Thursday we had our work Christmas lunch. It was so good! Our bosses made soup and we all brought other things. It was all great! And it was so awesome to get to hang out with all the people I work with. I really do like them all, but even if I work at the same time with some of them, we never really work together, as we all work in different areas each hour. So that was fun to get to chat with everyone. I of course had my camera so I took some pictures of people. I had wanted to get a group picture, but that didn't happen.

Anyway, here are some pictures of that event.

The table in the workroom they so nicely decorated, and the food we ate. It was all fantastic!


Some of my coworkers =]


More of them.


Some of the crazy guys I work with. The one in the plaid shirt, Rob, wanted to go and have a dance party in the library, so he asked Ben (in the stripped shirt) to dance. And then proceeded to start dancing =]


And then he wanted to fling this braclet at Ben, so I of course had to capture it.

We all have a lot of fun, and even though we don't get to hang out much, we still are good friends!

And I'm sorry this didn't get posted on Friday. I had it all written out, and for some reason I saved it, and left, thinking I'd come back and finish it...well I didn't get home till early, and so I forgot. I'm sorry. So you all will get 2 posts today =]

-Andrea

1 comment:

Kathy said...

more fun for you! and that is awesome you got that bracelet in mid flight!